Cardiology (heart) treatments in India are sought after by patients all around the world due to their excellent quality and cost-effective rates. India has not only become the home of affordable treatments—the country is now a renowned medical tourism destination for cardiovascular procedures because of the top-of-the-line facilities offered by hospitals and the years of expertise and training of specialists in the country. Heart-related procedures India is known for include the following:
- Heart Bypass: CABG/Coronary Artery Bypass Graft/Bypass surgery for angina (chest pain caused by artery blockage) relief
- Interventional Cardiology: Balloon angioplasty, stroke intervention, carotid stents, congenital heart disease correction, and others
- Heart Valve Replacement: Surgical intervention for heart valve dysfunctions
- Cardiothoracic Surgery: Congenital heart defect repairs in children for ASD (atrial septal defect), TOF (total abnormality correction), and Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Robotic Surgery: Less painful procedure involving tinier openings through robotic assistance.
We at Datalife Health Tours aim to assist you in your search for the best-suited treatment options for your cardiovascular condition. Our service keeps everything in one place so you can plan your treatment and travel logistics with ease. Reach out to us today to know how we can assist you.