Infertility and IVF (In-vitro Fertilization)
Infertility remains an emotionally devastating problem to individuals trying to naturally bear children. Both males and females may be afflicted with infertility and may be recommended to use assistive techniques to help with conception. Advancements in medicine today make it possible for individuals and couples to reproduce with proven methods such as the following:
- IVF (In-vitro Fertilization): Lab fertilization of the ovum and transfer of the ovum in the uterus after successful lab fertilization
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination): Catheter-assisted semen placement in the uterus
- ICSI (Intra-cytoplasmic Sperm Injection): Manually injecting a sperm to the egg cytoplasm to induce fertilization
- Assisted Hatching: Promotion of embryo implantation in the uterus
- Excess Embryo Freezing and Semen/Sperm Freezing: Cryo-preservation of embryo and semen/sperm for future use or donation
India is also known for having top hospitals and medical doctors with years of experience for these infertility treatments, as well as less costly treatments for IVF and related medical procedures. Apart from these procedures above, hospitals and specialists in India also offer male and female diagnostics for infertility, as well as personalized ART (assistive reproductive technology) treatments which can improve the chances of childbearing.
Having your procedures done in India avails you of excellent health care treatments but for only a fraction of their usual costs.
We at Datalife Health Tours can assist you in locating the best services and specialists to help you improve your chances of conceiving. Contact us today to see how we can help with your treatment and travel arrangements.