Neuro and Spine Surgery
The field of neuro and spine surgery (neurosurgery or neurological surgery) intends to correct diseases and dysfunctions of the nervous system through surgical management. Neurosurgery aims to improve the quality of life of patients suffering from nervous system dysfunctions caused by trauma, congenital defects, diseases, and tumors to the brain, spinal cord, and other parts of the cerebrovascular system.
India, one of the world’s best medical tourism destinations, also offers treatments for involving neurological surgery procedures, and at reasonable prices. India is home to a vast network of world-class hospitals and thousands of medical practitioners with extensive experience and expertise in neurosurgery.
These are some of the neurosurgical procedures offered by top hospitals and surgeons in India:
- Cervical Spine Surgery: For spine pain relief caused by the cervical spine
- Total Disc Replacement: Artificial disc surgery; done to relieve pain and improve mobility
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Surgery: For pain relief
- Gamma Knife:Nonsurgical procedure for eliminating tumors
- Hydrocephalus Surgery: Shunts and ventriculostomy for drainage
- Laser Spine Surgery: Minimally invasive alternative for spinal pain relief
Current cutting-edge technology and medical staff expertise in neuro and spine surgery make India a suitable choice for neurosurgery procedures you need done. We at Datalife Health Tours is your partner in searching for hospitals and medical professionals best for your neurosurgery needs. Allow us to help arrange the ideal treatment and travel plans for you today.