India is well-recognized even in the field of ophthalmology, which deals with the physiological and anatomical eye diseases and treatment. State-of-the-art technology, intensive training, and years of experience in the field make India’s specialists in the field of ophthalmology competitive and at par with the best in the world.
Due to the immense expertise needed in performing eye surgery and other vision-related procedures, prices for ophthalmological procedures are impossibly high. India, however, provides patients with less costly options for their treatments, but without compromising the treatment quality over price.
These are some of the procedures where India’s ophthalmologists are known for:
- Retinal diseases treatment
- Macular degeneration treatment (laser and surgery)
- Diabetic retinopathy treatment
- Glaucoma treatment (laser and surgery)
- Reconstructive surgeries (some examples):
- Ptosis (droopy eyelid) repair
- Tumor or trauma surgery for eyelids
- Blepharoplasty for eyelid
- Eye implants
- Neuro-ophthalmology :(for disorders of the optic nerve and ophthalmic diseases related to stroke, multiple sclerosis, and brain tumors)
- Common ophthalmology treatments (some examples):
- Cataract removal
- LASIK Surgery
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Our Datalife Health Tours service can help you connect with the best specialist hospitals and the experts in the field of ophthalmology in India. Having your procedure done in the country ensures that you get excellent service but at the most reasonable prices.